These questions are aimed at students hoping to achieve a Grade 4 at GCSE Maths. Pressing the "Give feedback" button at the end will provide you with a list of learning objectives that are not secure, together with brief explanations of them. You are able to download and print your feedback. The questions are dynamic, so will change each time you do them. You can access these questions without creating an account.
This area of the website it still under construction, but what has been done so far can still be used. It will be finished within the next few days.
Richard Jones 11/2/19
1. Work out the circumference of the circle. Give your answer correct to 1 decimal place.
2. Work out the area of the circle. Give your answer correct to 1 decimal place.
3. Work out the area of the semi-circle. Give your answer correct to 1 decimal place.
4. Find the mean of the following list of numbers:
13, 10, 9, 19, 14
5. Find the median of the following list of numbers:
2, 26, 28, 17, 11, 1, 19
6. Give three numbers with a mean of 5