Because of the amount of content now available on the website, a 3-month subscription now costs £12. Press the button below to pay with PayPal. The three months will be added to the end of your current subscription.
3-Month Subscription Renewal - £12
Terms and Conditions
1. This website is for private, home use only. It is not available for use by schools.
2. Subscriptions are non-transferable and non-refundable. You can try the sample materials before buying a subscription.
3. The content of this website is NOT available on mobile devices (phones, iPads, tablets etc). It is only available on
desktop and laptop computers.
4. Progress tracking and target setting is available for up to three different users from the same household at any one time.
However, you can only be logged in on one computer at a time. You cannot log in using a different computer until you have
logged out from the computer you are currently using. You will also need to log out first if you wish to use a different browser
or if you want to clear local storage from your browser. To log out just press the "Log out" button on the users' main page. A
second subscription is needed to allow two students to work on different computers at the same time.
5. You will be unable to log in if you clear local browser storage without logging out first. If this happens you can contact
using the email address you provided when creating your account.
6. Local browser storage is used to enable you to track your progress and be given targets. Your progress data is also stored in a
remote database. You will still have access to your progress data for 12 months after your subscription has expired.
7. You may not attempt to download or capture any of the videos on this website.
8. You can ask me questions via live chat. Each message you send uses 1 credit. I aim to always respond promptly, and you should
not normally have to wait more than 24 hours for a reply.
9. The maximum length of any chat message you can send is 500 characters. You can ask more than one question in a single chat
message, but questions need to be specific enough in order to enable me to give a useful reply. My reply to a general question
such as "Please explain transformations of graphs" is likely to simply refer you to the relevant video on the website.
10. There will be periods during which live chat will not be offered. The next planned periods during which live chat will not be
offered are 29th October 2019 to 2nd November 2019, 8th December 2019 to 19th December 2019, 15th February 2020 to
18th February 2020 and 29th April 2020 to 5th May 2020. There may be other periods as well.
11. My availability for live chat, when it is offered, will be described as "Online", "Available" or "Unavailable". "Online" means you
are likely to receive a reply within about 15 minutes. "Available" means you are likely to receive a reply within about 2 hours.
"Unavailable" means that you may have to wait until the next day. These times are guidelines only.
12. Chat credits are paid for in advance and are bought through this website using PayPal. Credits currently cost 75p each. You
cannot hold more than 5 unused credits.
13. Credits are non-refundable. However, they may still be used up to 12 months after your subscription has expired. You cannot
buy new credits if your subscription has expired.
14. You should watch the videos more than once and spend plenty of time practising each of the dynamic questions. Regular and
effective use of this website will enable you to improve your Maths and your performance in the GCSE exam. However, there is
no guarantee that this will lead to the achievement of any particular GCSE grade including any target grade set by your school.
15. Five targets are set for you each week based on your target grade, progress chart and when you are taking the exam. This is an
automated process, and simply achieving your targets each week does not mean that you will necessarily go on to achieve
your target grade in the exam. You are responsible for making sure that you study all the necessary material for your tier of
16. There are currently 30 videos and dynamic questions on this website. The current subscription price reflects the amount of
content available. I intend to continue adding videos and dynamic questions until all GCSE topics have been comprehensively
covered. I anticipate this requiring about 300 videos altogether and hope to achieve this by September 2020. While your
current 3-month subscription is active you will have access to all the videos that are on the website at the time, regardless of
what was available when your subscription was bought. When the website has been completed I intend to still continue adding
relevant new material from time to time, such as additional exam type or problem solving questions. I will also ensure the
content is always up-to-date. However, I can never guarantee that there won't be omissions of some sort in the material on the
17. This website uses third-party cookies in order to monitor traffic. After an account is created local browser storage is used to
enable you to track your progress and be set targets. You progress data is also stored in a remote database. See the Privacy
Policy for full details.
18. The names and email address you provide will never be shared with any third party. Your progress data will never be shared
with any third party.
19. This website does not display adverts.
20. I can be contacted by email at for general enquiries. My business address is Box 220, 89 Commercial Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5RR. My telephone number is 07935 159731.