Terms and Conditions
1. Subscriptions are non-transferable and are for use only by members of the household in which they were bought. You must
not share your password with anyone outside of your own household. Doing so will invalidate your subscription and you
will not be entitled to a refund, even if this is within the 30-day period set out below. This website is aware of the ip address
used to log in.
2. Additional subscriptions will need to be bought in order to enable progress tracking for additional members of the household.
3. The content of this website is not available on phones.
4. All content on this website is the intellectual property of Richard Jones.
5. You can log in on different devices, but it is only possible to be logged in on one device at a time (per subscription).
6. If you want to use a different browser you will need to log out from the browser you are currently using first. You must also log
out before clearing local storage from your browser. Clearing local storage will mean that you will need to log in again, and not
logging yourself out first will make this difficult. The same applies to clearing browsing data or clearing cookies and other site
data since these actions will also clear local storage.
7. Local browser storage must be enabled for this website to work properly. It is used to enable you to track your progress and be
given targets. You won't be able to buy a subscription if local browser storage is not enabled.
8. Your progress data is also stored in a remote database. This is so that you can use different devices and also to prevent loss
of the data (for example if local browser storage is cleared). The name of the student (your username), the name and email
address of the person providing payment and your password are also stored in the database. These details are encrypted.
They will be deleted from the database when your subscription expires along with all of your progress data. You must not use a
password that you use on any other websites.
9. This website supports all major browsers. However, it is optimised for use with Google Chrome. You should try the sample
lessons before buying a subscription to ensure compatibility with the device and browser you intend to use.
10. All subscriptions expire on Sunday 20th June 2021 regardless of when they were bought. This is at the end of the week of the
final GCSE Maths exam. There is no automatic renewal of any subscriptions.
11. You are entitled to a refund of your subscription, minus the £1.72 PayPal fee that I paid for the original transaction, at any time
during the 30 days from when the subscription was bought. Just press the "Account" button on the main page and then the
"Cancel subscription" button. The refund will be processed on receipt of the request (this is not automated).
12. New lessons will be made available every Monday, starting on 31st August. This will continue until the end of March, when the
focus will change to revision of lessons previously supplied. There will be a minimum of two new lessons each week until the
end of March. Once a lesson has been made available it can be accessed at any time.
13. You are not entitled to any refund of a subscription that is bought after a previous subscription has been refunded, unless this
is within 30 days of the purchase of the original subscription.
14. No refunds are available either in full or in part after the 30 day period has ended.
15. All lessons follow the same format, which is shown by the sample lessons.
16. You can ask me questions relating to any GCSE Mathematics topic via live chat, subject to my availability for this. Each message
you send uses one credit. Each message sent will receive one reply. Credits are bought in advance, up to a maximum of five,
and cost £1 each. The price of credits may increase at any time. Each message should focus on one specific question or
problem that you have. I reserve the right to return your credit and not reply if your message does not do this. The maximum
length of a single message is 500 characters. You can usually expect a reply within 24 hours, but often this will be much
quicker. Details of my availability can be seen when you are logged in. There will be no live chat from 25th April 2021 to 4th
May 2021. There may be other periods as well at any time of the year. Chat credits are non-refundable and expire when your
subscription ends on 20th June.
17. This website is designed to support Year 11 students who are aiming to achieve Grades 3, 4 or 5 in the GCSE Maths exam in
Summer 2021. There is no guarantee that using the website will lead to the achievement of any particular grade. All main
topic areas required to achieve these Grades will be covered but I cannot guarantee that every aspect of any particular topic
will be covered.
18. To benefit from using this website your GCSE Maths target grade set by your school should be 3, 4 or 5 and you should be
taking the Foundation tier exam in Summer 2021. If your target grade is 1 or 2 you will probably find the material too difficult.
If you are taking the Higher tier exam you will probably find a lot of it too easy.
19. If your target grade is not 3, 4 or 5, if you are taking the Higher tier exam or if you are not taking the exam in Summer 2021
then it is up to you to decide if you should use the website. Refunds are only available within the first 30 days after purchase,
even if the target grade set by your school or your tier of entry change.
20. This website does not display adverts.
21. I can be contacted by email at email@example.com. A phone number is available if you have an account. My
business correspondence address is Richard Jones, Box 220, 89 Commercial Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5RR.
Last updated 12th September 2020
©Richard Jones 2020